Draw attention to your graphic design skills with a well-planned resume. Build an attention-grabbing resume to get your portfolio opened so your work may speak for itself.
Graphic Designer Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Today’s graphic design jobs take a broad set of creative and technical skills:
- Print and web design
- Software and platforms
- Client relations
Graphic Designer Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Some design success stories may include award-winning or uniquely challenging projects:
- Awards and recognition
- Cross-media projects
- Impressive clients
Graphic Designer Resume Example
Graphic Designer, Be Giants Design, Findlay, OH
February 2004 - December 2013
- Graphic design: Digital design of print, web, graphics, packaging, and video in coordination with complete branding and marketing campaigns.
- Design software: Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite 5, Quark XPress, variable data add-ons, and both MS and Mac platforms.
- Photography: Experienced in product, lifestyle, portrait, fashion, and industrial photography. Thorough knowledge of Canon and Pentax digital equipment, lighting, and photo editing.
- How Magazine, 2012 logo design awards, top ten finalist for in-house brand redesign.
- Lead designer on Hilander Grocery 3-year rebranding campaign. Led discovery and design of brand identity, brochures, website, house-brand packaging, as well as in-store and exterior graphics.
- Assigned as art director for Trooper Tire account. Responsible for creative representation in client meetings, concept development, print and web design to align with annual marketing plan.