Personal assistant jobs come with a wide range of expectations and descriptions. You’re up to the challenge; make sure your resume is too!
Personal Assistant Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Here’s your chance to show off your abundant skills and adjustability:
- Executive assistance
- Schedule management
- Computer software
- Travel arrangement
Personal Assistant Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Talk up the challenges you’ve overcome to help your boss stay focused:
- Special assignments
- Personal tasks
Personal Assistant Resume Example
Personal Assistant to CEO, Peralta Technologies, Cleveland, OH
June 2010 - Present
- Executive assistance: Provide day-to-day and after hours support to company CEO when she is in office and off site. Field phone calls; manage calendar and communicate updates and reminders; take meeting notes; draft documents and presentations. Act as liaison to company management and some public networks when CEO is unavailable.
- Travel arrangement: Book US and international travel to meetings and speaking engagements. Arrange all transportation, accommodations, and prepare itinerary. Responsible for tracking flight status, communicating delays, and arranging alternate options when necessary.
- MS Office Technology: Certified Microsoft Office Specialist: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Powerpoint.
- Assigned to act as booking agent for all speaking engagements. Field requests, provide quotes, determine availability, and suggest relevant presentation themes.
- Handle personal tasks such as dry cleaning, arranging and meeting residential repair technicians (plumber, electrician, installers). Also book and transport pet to kennel.
- Created family and friends gift calendar and wishlist; provide web links to gift suggestions; purchase, gift wrap, and ship when necessary.