Gain experience as a waitress or get hired at the job you want. Use your waitress resume to show you are concerned for service, sales, and efficiency - and bringing customers back.
Waitress Resume Highlights - Skills and Responsibilities
Customer service skills are always important. Don’t forget to include the behind-the-scenes details that keep restaurants running smoothly:
- Set-up and Stocking
Waitress Resume Highlights - Success Stories
Share challenging restaurant accomplishments or even successes from a similar field:
- Positive reviews
- Attendance record
- Special events
Waitress Resume Example
Waitress, Cafe Greco, Golden, CO
May 2013 - September 2013
- Waitressing: Courteous service of food and drink in organic foods restaurant. Responsible for greeting and seating guests, recording orders, knowledge of specialty ingredients, awareness of common food allergies, and relaying orders to kitchen staff.
- Dining room setup: Prepare dining room and stock server stations at restaurant open and close.
- Efficiency: anticipate and accommodate guest needs, communicate with kitchen staff, and bus assigned tables during tourist and event season traffic rushes.
- Consistent positive reviews for customer service, cleanliness, and team support. Listed as hire-back for 2014 season.
- Zero sick or personal days through summer season.
- Hired as server for sponsor hospitality tent during Table Mountain Music Fest. Setup, restock, and takedown of guest buffet. Serve passed hors d’oeuvres and product samples.