Bridgestone Retail Operations, LLC employs over 22,000 teammates in North America and operates more than 2,200 company-owned stores. The store locations include Firestone Complete Auto Care, Tires Plus, Expert Tire and Mark Morris. With 2,200 locations across America and over $3 billion in tire and auto service sales, Firestone Complete Auto Care is the right place to build a career.
Bridgestone Automotive Technician
Automotive Technician responsibilities:
- Assisting technician mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Diagnoses and repairs to specifications - brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment, air conditioning and computer systems.
- Adequately explains technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Continuously learns new technical information and techniques in formal training sessions in order to stay abreast with rapidly changing automotive technology.
- Keeps store management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintains an organized neat and safe bay.
- At least 2-3 years of strong automotive mechanical diagnosis, problem-solving and repair experience
- 3 ASE certifications are required for this position.
- You'll also need a high level of motivation, energy and a customer-focused attitude.
Once you find a Bridgestone Automotive Technician job near you, fill out an online Bridgestone job application today!
Bridgestone Tire Technician
- Mounting, balancing, rotating, and repairing all types of tires from passenger to large trucks.
- Check for needed additional service.
- Clean and paint used tires and place in used tire stock.
- Drive vehicles to deliver and pick up merchandise.
- Move customer’s vehicles.
- Stock and assist with physical inventory.
- Maintain tools, equipment, and service truck in efficient operating condition, keep clean (inside & out).
- Unload and load tire and related items from truck as required.
- Adhere to all traffic and speed regulations.
- Operate a forklift (depending on facility)
- Sweep floors, clean restrooms, perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Attend meetings held by Store Service Manager.
- Process all necessary paperwork in a timely manner.
- Observe all safety rules and procedures associated with performance of duties.
- Use personal protective equipment according to regulations and policies.
- Environment is very hot during summer months and cold during winter months.
- Exposure to various chemicals used in cleaning, lubrication, etc.
- Frequent bending, twisting and lifting over 50 pounds on a regular basis.
- 100+ pounds of pressure when pushing tires.
- Repetitive and sustained exertions, forceful exertions, awkward postures, mechanical stress concentrations, vibrations.
- This position is responsible for safely and efficiently performing tasks as assigned by management.
Once you find a Bridgestone Tire Technician job near you, fill out an online Bridgestone job application today!
Bridgestone Store Manager Trainee
- Build teammate Capability and Retention
- Build Teammate and Customer Satisfaction & Loyalty
- Provide Tire and Auto Products and Services
- Creating Results for Teammates, Customers, and the Company
- Involved in every aspect of the store operation. To include selecting, coaching and developing store teammates as well as merchandising, advertising and promotion of products and services. Success at this level opens up a wealth of additional challenging career opportunities.
- Demonstrated success in retail sales management.
- Valid driver's license required.
- Pre-employment drug test/physical/background check will help assure we build teams of peoplewho can best work with others and serve customer needs.
- A college degree is preferred and may be required.
- Excellent base salary and bonus opportunities.
Once you find a Bridgestone Store Manager Trainee job near you, fill out an online Bridgestone job application today!