Enterprise is an extended family of more than 65,000; a world-class company with homegrown roots. Through tremendous leadership and the entrepreneurial spirit of our employees, we’ve built the largest rental car company in North America -- customer by customer, car by car from the ground up. But our goal has never been to be the biggest; we simply work hard to be the best.
Enterprise Management Trainee
Regardless of college major or professional experience, nearly 100% of our full-time employees start out in our Management Training Program. This allows everyone to learn our business from the ground up and understand how they play a significant role in seeing it succeed.
Once you’ve completed your initial orientation and training, you’ll be assigned to a branch office in your home area and the hands-on training begins. You’ll learn valuable business skills from capable mentors who were once in your shoes. Nearly 100% of all our managers and corporate executives started out as Management Trainees.
During your first year, you will actively participate in everything from sales and marketing and customer service to operations and finance. As you progress, you will be tested and evaluated to determine your proficiency in these areas. Successful completion of these tests and evaluations will result in rewards, pay increases and the opportunity for continued promotions.
As you progress, increasingly more opportunities will become available to you. You can choose, as most people do, to continue your rewarding ascent within our Rental Operations managerial track or you can explore one of many other exciting options including Fleet Services, Human Resources, Car Sales, Accounting, Marketing and more.
As a Management Trainee, you are empowered to make business decisions that greatly affect your career as well as the bottom line. You’ll gain responsibility for developing new business and maintaining current relationships. You’ll be responsible for understanding cost control, reading your branch’s P&L statement and understanding what it takes to run a profitable business. You will also learn how to deliver superior customer service. We will teach you how to effectively communicate, influence and interact with all types of customers, vendors and co-workers. You’ll learn proper sales techniques to problem solving and conflict management. Those skills will provide you with the opportunity to market to local business partners and build solid, long-lasting relationships with key business decision-makers. In your development to become a successful manager at Enterprise, you’ll learn how to mentor, train, develop, manage and promote a staff of your own.
Once you find a Enterprise Management Trainee job near you, fill out an online Enterprise job application today!
Enterprise Car Detailer
Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company in the U.S. With over 7,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $10 billion.
The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performs other duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.
- The Service Agent is responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Once you find a Enterprise Car Detailer job near you, fill out an online Enterprise job application today!
Enterprise Logistics Coordinator
The Enterprise Fleet Management Division, headquartered in Billerica, MA, has an immediate opening for a Logistics Coordinator with the Remarketing Department. The Remarketing Logistics Coordinator will work with and support the Remarketing Manager and Business Manager, and is responsible for a wide variety of pre and post-sales administration related to buying and selling vehicles for the Fleet Management Division. The annual salary for this position is $33,000 and a full benefits package is offered after 90 days.
- Lot organization in a safe and efficient manner
- Inventory management and sales processing
- Research and propose transportation options, timing and costs
- Communicate transportation costs and time frame to customers
- Organize vehicles with carriers
- Secure funds for sold vehicles
- Verify vehicle availability, specifications and condition before closing the sale
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, antenna and outside vehicle
- Troubleshoot potential customer issues and concerns
- Customer invoicing and overall department billing and paperwork
- Management and ownership of the accounts receivable report
- Transfer of ownership paperwork, keys and any additional documents provided
- Update system throughout Remarketing process
- May assist with customer follow-up calls
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
Once you find a Enterprise Logistics Coordinator job near you, fill out an online Enterprise job application today!