Kohl’s Job Applications
Responsible for greeting customers and processing customers' purchases accurately and efficiently at the Point-of-Sale. Maintains a neat, clean and organized register area.
- Greets all customers encountered. Assists customers in a friendly courteous manner. Effectively responds to questions and requests from customers.
- Processes customers' transactions accurately and efficiently.
- Maintains Company 2-in-a-line standard and calls additional cashiers as needed. Bags customers' purchases carefully and thanks customers for shopping at Kohl's.
- Adheres to the Company's "Yes We Can" policy and efficiently resolves customers' problems regarding purchase transactions.
- Solicits, opens and activates Kohl's Charge applications in accordance with company standards.
- Recognizes MVC customers in accordance with Company guidelines.
- Solicits customer service survey responses and Kohl's e-mail registration.
Operations and Replenishment:
- Maintains proper funds in register and calls for change or cash pick-ups as needed. Follows Company policies and procedures in handling void transactions, even exchanges, over and short situations, etc. Opens and closes the register and counts out register drawers. Records appropriate information on the balance sheet to prevent cash losses.
- Maintains a neat, clean and organized register area. Calls for and assists with carry-out, hanger pick-ups, trash pick-up, and other assistance as needed. Fills boxes, bags, applications and other supplies as needed.
- Utilizes appropriate size bags and other supplies in a cost-effective manner.
- Assists with department recovery, fitting room recovery, housekeeping duties, preparation and taking of inventory and stock room organization.
- Recovers and replenishes POS endcaps in accordance with merchandising directives and standards.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR KOHL’S CASHIER JOBS NOW!
Unloads, processes and stocks all incoming freight to the sales floor and stockroom areas. Processes and prepares receipts of fixtures and supplies. Replenishes merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom. Assists in processing incoming/outgoing transfers and returns to vendor.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
Smiles and greets all customers encountered. Acknowledges all customers throughout the Store whenever eye contact is made. Promptly carries customer's purchases to customer's vehicles when requested.
Stocking & Merchandising
- Utilizes and adheres to Company Best Practices when unloading merchandise, fixtures and supplies from trucks and when stocking or moving these items to designated appropriate selling floor or stockroom areas.
- Preps merchandise for the merchandising process by ensuring merchandise is sorted and staged appropriately. Removes merchandise from cartons and packaging, places merchandise on proper hanger, verifies price ticket information and tickets merchandise as required. Applies appropriate EAS tags to merchandise according to Loss Prevention guidelines.
- Prioritizes hanging/processing of ad merchandise and new receipts.
- Follows Company merchandise presentation directives and standards while merchandising incoming truck freight and replenishing the sales floor.
- Maintains all Company stockroom capacity and organizational guidelines, including recovering the dock at the end of each shift.
- Properly loads merchandise, fixtures and/or supplies onto trucks for transfer or return.
- Checks in and processes direct shipments of merchandise, fixtures and supplies for the selling floor or stockroom areas. Assists selling department Associates and management in moving merchandise and fixtures on the selling floor or between the selling floor and stockroom areas.
- Assists with assembling fixtures and furniture when needed.
- Checks for seal discrepancies and misdirected shipments and reports discrepancies to Supervisor.
- Assists with price changes, USA counts and uses Radio Frequency scanners as needed.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR KOHL’S STOCK CLERK JOBS NOW!
Responsible for setting promotional and non-promotional signs according to established guidelines in order to meet Company standards. Works independently and on a team as assigned. Carries out job related tasks as assigned by supervisor.
- Uses RF equipment to determine sign needs by fixture for a particular ad event.
- Sets appropriate sign and collateral per event.
- Identifies merchandising issues as it relates to sale signing, and/or concerns as they arise and communicate them to Supervisor.
- Completes reprint of any additional signs as needed to accurately set ad.
- Audits ad set and signing for accuracy.
Other Duties and Responsibilities:
Performs/assists with other duties as assigned. Examples may include, but are not limited to: sales floor and fitting room recovery, price changes, replenishment, housekeeping duties, and preparation and taking of inventory.
Prior experience in retail sales and operations.
- Ability to lift up to 40 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis.
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store.
- Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Adherence to Company policy and procedures is required.
- Regular attendance is required.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR KOHL’S MERCHANDISER JOBS NOW!