Babies “R” Us Job Applications
We're looking for candidates who are passionate about excellence, achievement and results in the following areas:
- Part-Time and Full-Time Team Members
- Nights, Days, Weekends and Early Morning Shifts starting at 6:00 a.m.
Our Full and Part-Time Sales Associates must demonstrate high standards of dependability and enthusiasm. The successful candidates will interact with and sell products to our guests, as well as train on product knowledge, selling skills, merchandising standards and guest service. Prior experience in a specialty chain, discount department, home center or other mass-merchandising store required. All candidates must demonstrate a passion for exceptional guest service and sales.
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR BABIES R US TEAM MEMBER JOBS NOW!
- Verify, sign and update vendor shipments received at the store
- Ensure product is updated and secured for future display.
- Maintain all vendor direct shipment files.
- Required to research all outstanding vendor direct shipments daily.
- Request and investigate Proof Of Delivery on any outstanding directs over 7 days
- Process transfers through Inventory System
- Perform all Return to Vendors and ensure they are properly recorded in Inventory System
- Perform Return Goods Defective processing daily. Ensure compliance of procedures by auditing 10% of the total shipped.
- Maintain POS integrity through inventory adjustments
- Communicate Distribution Center Trailer receiving issues to management.
- Perform random audits and check-in security merchandise from manifest.
- Send and receive equipment for the store.
- Good problem-solving skills
- Intermediate computer skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to handle/prioritize multiple tasks
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR BABIES R US STOCK CLERK JOBS NOW!
- Train and lead a diverse team of associates, in a specific area of the sales floor, to ensure exceptional guest satisfaction and a productive selling culture
- Maintain sufficient stock levels, a strong visual presentation of department and ensure execution of planograms and signage
- Participate in all in-store events and store-sponsored activities for guest service, as well as weekly meetings with Store Management Team to develop short and long-term goals for successful day-to-day store operations
- Ensure that company and safety standards, policies and Standard Operating Procedures are adhered to
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Working knowledge of Outlook, Word and Excel
SEARCH AND APPLY FOR BABIES R US SUPERVISOR JOBS NOW!