Snagajob Info Alerts SMS/Text Program Terms & Conditions
By participating in the Snagajob SMS/Text Program (the “SMS Program”), you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set forth herein.
- SMS Program Content: Snagajob will provide SMS and/or MMS messages and other mobile contacts with member/consumer content including: interview opportunities, job openings, events, polls, giveaways, downloads and information alerts from Snagajob along with future content which may be of specific interest to our individual opt-in customers.
- Message Frequency: SMS Program participants will receive five messages per week. Snagajob will occasionally offer the option to opt-in to additional mobile messages for specific promotions for a specified amount of time.
- Authorized Participation: By enrolling in the SMS Program, you certify that you are authorized: (a) to enroll in the designated mobile phone number in the SMS Program, and (b) to incur any mobile message or data charges that may be incurred by participating in the SMS Program.
- Location Information: You agree that Snagajob may use location information (such as GPS data) from your mobile device when you are near a Snagajob job posting and send you additional SMS and/or MMS messages based upon your location.
- To Stop Messages or Opt Out: To stop receiving Snagajob Mobile text messages, reply STOP to any Snagajob text message or contact the Snagajob Customer Support team at 866-277-1995. If opting-out via a STOP reply message, you will receive a text message confirming your opt-out request. Please allow up to five business days to process your request.
- For Help: Text HELP for help. Customer may also email Snagajob Customer Support firstname.lastname@example.org, call 866-227-1995 or visit www.snagajob.com/contact for help or for questions about the program.
- Cost to Participate: Message and Data rates may apply. Check your mobile plan for details. Snagajob is not responsible for any messaging or data charges incurred by SMS Program participates.
Carriers Supported: SMS Program may not be available through all carriers. If your device does not support MMS alerts then you will receive an SMS alert.
- SMS Supported Carriers:T-Mobile(R), AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, U.S. Cellular, Boost Mobile, Cricket, Virgin Mobile, Iowa Wireless, Metro PCS, ACS Wireless, West Central Cellular, Ntelos, Bluegrass, Plateau Wireless, AWCC, Cincinnati Bell, Cellular South, Carolina West Wireless, Immix Wireless/Keystone Wireless, Golden State Cellular, Cellcom, ECIT, GCI/Alaska Digitel, Inland Cellular, Illinois Valley, Nex-Tech, Chat Mobility, NW Missouri Cellular, NE Cellular One of PA, Element Wireless, MTPCS, Thumb Cellular, Viaero Wireless
- MMS Supported Carriers: AT&T, Cricket, T-Mobile(R), Sprint, Verizon Wireless, U.S. Cellular