DISH Network Careers
Find an exciting career with DISH Network.
The Satellite TV Installer / Technician spearheads the installation, as well as assists with testing and repairing equipment that receives communication satellite signals for residential customers by performing the following duties:
- Uses problem-solving and technical skills to install satellite dishes and related equipment
- Evaluates job site to assess optimal placement of satellite dish and communicates with customers to review the installation process
- Troubleshoots systems to determine the appropriate resolution for reported problems with usage
- Provides customer education regarding system usage
- Manages the administrative processes including van inventory and appropriate documentation
- Ensures that the highest quality of service is provided to promote superior customer satisfaction
- Adheres to safety guidelines and requirements
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and the ability to learn and perform required duties. Working knowledge of satellite/television installation services preferred, but not required. A valid driver's license with a clean driving record is required. A background check and drug test will be performed as part of pre-employment.
Skills and Qualifications
- Must be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends, and will be compensated for overtime
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos
- Must also be able to write simple correspondence, effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization
Once you find a DISH Network Satellite TV Installer job near you, fill out an online DISH Network job application today!
- Compiles information that documents the quantity and type of equipment, merchandise, and/or supplies stocked in warehouse and/or on vans which includes, but not limited to, new, remanufactured and/or items to be returned Receives and records distributed hardware information into the computer tracking system at the local level (50% of the job requires computer work)
- Pulls and documents all materials needed to complete the different types of installations and service work Maintains an accurate physical count of van product and verifies product usage with satellite installers on a daily basis
- Receives returned equipment from satellite installers, then inventories and prepares shipments for return to the service department for refurbishment
- Verifies and receives new inventory and vendor shipments, followed by stocking the inventory in the warehouse and completes all necessary system transactions
- Maintains an accurate inventory count of all products warehoused on a daily, weekly and/or monthly basis in the approved format
- Prints reports on a daily, weekly and/or as needed basis
- Maintains an accurate physical inventory count of all salable products, which includes processed items returning to service, on a daily basis
- Completes daily inventory transactions for all product used, linking them to the proper accounts
- Works with satellite installers as well as installation management to review any inventory and paperwork discrepancies
- Provides daily and weekly inventory status reports, as appropriate
- Assists supervisor with all inventory replenishment reports and inventory interactions with other departments
- Adheres to safety policies and practices within the department and facility
Once you find a DISH Network Inventory Specialist job near you, fill out an online DISH Network job application today!
Call Center Representatives are responsible for providing exceptional customer service and technical support for DISH Network customers by trouble shooting hardware and software issues, evaluating customer concerns and resolving problems to 100% customer satisfaction with one call resolution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide quality technical support service through one-call resolution to establish a long-term customer relation
- Accurately respond to questions and assist customers with product features, installation, setup, troubleshooting and hardware operations
- Assist Technical Operations to determine call types, failure trending, and diagnostic improvements to provide a higher level of technical support
- Assist customers with their billing and payments needs and accepting payments via credit card
- Sell multiple entertainment products and services as well as hardware systems and accessories
- Utilizing Windows based computer applications, intranet based applications, and ledger based billing systems to process customer inquires
- Maintaining the performance standards in regards to productivity, quality assurance scores, attendance, sales, etc
- Maintaining a professional appearance, behavior, and conduct
- Effectively work with peers in a team focused environment
- Other duties as required; this list is not meant to be a comprehensive inventory of all duties and responsibilities assigned to this position
Education and Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); six-months related customer service experience and/or training preferred.
Skills and Qualifications
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficient with Windows 95 or higher
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Strong organizational, time management, problem solving and multitasking skills
Once you find a DISH Network Call Center Representative job near you, fill out an online DISH Network job application today!
DISH Network Fun Facts
- DISH Network was founded in 1996.
- More than 26,000 people work for DISH Network.
- DISH Network is the fourth largest premium television provider in the US.
- More than 14 million people subscribe to DISH Network.