At Snagajob, we are driven by our three Core Values: collaboration, accountability and passion. We are serious about our responsibility to both our job seekers and employers and do what it takes to get the job done. But, there’s one thing we absolutely cannot survive without… our team.
We work hard. We play hard. We bond. We problem solve. We help people get hired. It’s a big responsibility to take on, but we are up for the challenge.
Yes, we have a ping-pong table, wear jeans and have great benefits (see below) but our passion is what sets us apart. We are some of the most talented and dedicated individuals you will meet. There’s a reason we keep getting named a best place to work… it’s the people.
We don’t just make all these claims of greatness, we back it up with a dedication to employees that is rivaled by few other companies. For seven years running, Snagajob has made the Deloitte Fast 500 and Fortune Magazine’s Great Place to Work lists. We’re not saying every company has to be on both lists, but if you're looking for a fast-growing company with an exciting culture, this is the place to be.
Snagajob Fast Facts
- It takes 3.3 seconds to get down the slide.
- Senior Network Engineer Bob Stoll makes the best popcorn from our popcorn machine.
- Playing Wii and XBOX Kinect on a projector screen in the Town Center is better than playing at your house.
- Ping-pong, mini-golf and Office Olympics can get pretty intense.
- Be prepared. Snaggers get really into all of our holiday parties.
- You never think you will need the back-up childcare until you do, and then it’s awesome!
- Oh yeah, and new moms get up to four months maternity leave.
- We don’t forget about the other new parents. Our unique paternity/partner leave benefit proves it.
- Snaggers get free tickets to the Innsbrook After-Hours shows, which is just around the corner!
- Make it rain with employee referral awards (up to $2,000), 401k and stock options.
- We really care about your career growth, which is why we offer opportunities to attend conferences and trainings.
- 18 days of paid time off and 7 paid holidays.
- If you don’t know where to volunteer for your paid “Community Work-Out” day, we can give you plenty of options with all our community partners.
- When the weather is nice, Snaggers showcase their grill skills for Buck-a-burger Fridays.
- The teamwork here makes work fun, but we take it seriously with team lunches and outings and official Snagger jerseys.
- When you’re at your best, we’re at ours. Snaggers have access to an on-site personal trainer, healthy snack options, an on-site fitness center with full locker rooms and showers, on-site massages and 50-percent off health and fitness memberships.
- On-site dry cleaning is a nice perk for our Snaggers on the go.