|Company||Porto's Bakery, Inc.|
|Job Title||Maintenance Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Porto's Bakery Burbank |
3614 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
Voted #1 on Yelp’s 2016 List of 100 Best Places to Eat in the US, Porto’s Bakery & Café now serves thousands of customers and employs hundreds of team members in Southern California with bakeries in Glendale, Burbank, Downey and soon to come Buena Park! Apply today to join our team!
We have part time and full-time openings in our Maintenance department for our Burbank location. Must be able to work various shifts per week, have experience working graveyard shifts, and minimum 1 year of Maintenance or Dishwashing experience.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
• High School Diploma or equivalent and minimum 1 year of Maintenance or Dishwashing experience.
• Experience in properly washing, cleaning and sanitizing food service equipment.
• Knowledge of basic English language and Mathematical skills.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, in an accurate and timely fashion. Must be able to multi-task.
• MUST have experience working in a GRAVEYARD SHIFT and flexibility to work additional hours to meet company demands.
• Must be able to effectively communicate concerns and seek assistance as needed.
• Must be certified in Safe Food Handling with an understanding of local, state and federal health and sanitation laws.
Employees are regularly standing, walking, talking and hearing.