|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||7355 W 88th Ave |
Westminster, CO 80021
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings — we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
General Mission of Position:
Assist, promote and execute daily managerial duties and responsibilities of Plato’s Closet. Assist Store Manager in performing daily opening/closing procedures in addition to staffing, customer service and other managerial responsibilities as needed and/or directed.
Major Areas of Responsibility (include but are not limited to):
- Perform duties and responsibilities of Sales Associate/Buyer
- Observe, follow and enforce all company policies and procedures
- Communicate effectively and timely with Store Manager regarding staff, inventory and customer service performance.
- Achieve store performance goals and benchmarks by applying sound, professional leadership, customer service and sales floor management protocol.
- Perform daily store opening and closing procedures. These include, but are not limited to: register tabulation, opening/closing registers, closing sales day, preparing bank deposits, cash register reconciliation, managing cash register change, information reporting, and daily store maintenance/housekeeping duties.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and contact Store Manager with problems or issues
- Process customer sales returns as needed and within company policy.
- Authorize and endorse checks issued to customers for inventory purchases exceeding $100
- Authorize and “key in” Customer Appreciation discounts and employee purchase discounts.
- Ensure store operates effectively, efficiently and within guidelines established by management. This includes Sales Associate performance, store policy and customer service.
- Attend and participate in all Staff and Management meetings.
- Be available and willing to assist Store Manager in filling last minute “open” shifts either personally or by securing a suitable replacement.
- Follow and enforce city, state and federal laws and requirements regarding employees, customers and city codes.
- Other duties as assigned by Store Management.