|Job Title||Sales Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||Up to $13 per hour depending on experience|
|Location||7355 W 88th Ave |
Westminster, CO 80021
OPEN INTERVIEWS HELD TUESDAY THROUGH SATURDAY AFTERNOONS FROM 1 PM-4 PM. MUST PRINT OFF APPLICATION FROM www.platosclosetwstminster.com AND BRING COMPLETED APPLCIATION WITH THEM TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR ON THE SPOT INTERVIEW.
Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings — we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
Team members benefit from a fun working environment, flexible hours, and an employee discount. If you like shopping and being the first to discover an amazing find, then this just might be the job for you.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Become familiar with products, brands and prices and make recommendations of products, including their features and benefits, to suit customers’ needs. Maximize sales and customer
- satisfaction by adding items to the close of the sale.
- Sort through and Buy used product. Invite customers to return to the store with their used fashion items for product trade or to sell.
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines. Restock store following merchandising plan. Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Acts in a friendly, courteous and helpful manner toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Exerts high degree of energy and drive to meet customer demands.
- Performs effectively and safely in an environment where there is constant change and minimal direct supervision.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to multitask and handle many projects at once.
- Capable of making quick and appropriate decisions.
- Takes action to meet customer needs.
- Can anticipate bottlenecks in service and acts to resolve them.
- Ability to learn quickly.
- Ability to communicate viewpoints and concerns to fellow employees and managers in a constructive manner
- Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time, up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to lift and/or push up to 40 lbs. without assistance. May involve heavier lifting with assistance of team member or cart/dolly.
- Bending, rotating, and reaching conducive to a retail environment and to receiving, pricing and stocking merchandise.
- Exposure to typical retail environment conditions and noise levels.
- Able to operate a computerized sales terminal.
- Must love fashion and shopping and keep current on the latest teen/20s styles, trends, and brands.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old