|Company||Porto's Bakery, Inc.|
|Job Title||Bakery Oven Support|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||Porto's Bakery Burbank |
3614 W. Magnolia Blvd.
Burbank, CA 91505
Bakery Oven Support
At Porto's Bakery we strive to create an enjoyable and fulfilling experience for our customers and our team. Enjoy a career enriched with opportunities where you can grow in a fast-paced and family friendly environment. Together, let’s savor the taste of an accomplished future.
Here are the minimum Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year of previous Baker/Oven Operator experience in the Retail/Hospitality Industry
- Responsible for ensuring that all items placed in oven are baked at the proper temperature and for the proper amount of time.
- Know how to proof, bake and finish products.
- Have excellent time management skills and must be able to prioritize. Must give proper attention to baking times so that items are cooked according to company procedure.
- Must have proper knife handling skills and obey safety regulations.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, high volume environment, paying attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task.
- Follow detailed written and/or verbal instructions.
- Must be able to work in different temperature environments
- Must be able to work Graveyard/Early shifts, weekends and holidays to meet company demands
- Must be certified in Safe Food Handling
- BAKER EXPERIENCE A PLUS
Benefits: Eligible employees receive:
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Observed Holidays *
- Paid Sick Days
- Health, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- Employee Discounts
* Holidays observed, Memorial Day, The Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
Porto's Bakery truly believes that the secret to our success lies in the hands of the people we employ. If you are a person seeking to work at a place that is growing, exciting, fun, and family oriented, then Porto's Bakery, Inc. is where you want to be!
Porto's Bakery is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old