|Job Title||Stock/Prep Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||$13.00 per hour|
|Location||3380 Pump Rd. |
Henrico, VA 23233
Objective: The Stock/Prep Associate prepares the restaurant by providing an organized work environment and all necessary supplies in order to provide consistently remarkable experiences for each guest, all day, every day. This position provides preparedness to the team members for all process and works to ensure that our team members are equipped to be successful.
Vision: Provide CARE and Comfort
- Ensure that all stock is put away and organized according to LEAN principles and organization layouts.
- Ensure that necessary Stock/Prep items are completed prior to them being needed by team members daily.
- Ensure any Stock needs are communicated with the Director of Operations on Duty in a timely manner.
- Ensure shift transitions include walk-throughs/checklists so that the restaurant is set up for success.
- Organizational Alignment
- Encourage team members in order to foster growth and pride.
- Communicate daily with Team Members and fellow Stock/Prep Associates to convey any necessary information and ensure shift changes are executed seamlessly.
Summary of Expectations:
Oversee/implement the following components.
- Operations Foundations
- Food Safety - Ensure a food safety culture where knowledge is foundational learning for all employees.
- Maintain a clean, sanitary environment in BOH/FOH to set the standard of excellence, aid in minimizing food safety risks, and increase team morale.
- Prepare all LEAN systems (chicken entrees, prep, thawing, etc.) to protect quality and food safety.
- Equip Team Members
- Setting the standard for the correct way that stock/prep processes run and help team members identify opportunities in their processes, specifically around stock organization.
- Communicate any additional team coaching needs to the Directors of Operations daily for follow-up.
- Collaborate with other Stock/Prep Team Members on best practices and areas of opportunity to ensure business growth and smooth operation.
- Financial Performance
- Effectively manage the efficiency of processes throughout each shift.
- Monitor and reduce waste by setting the example for LEAN processes and standards within stock/prep.
- Organizational Alignment
- Work closely with the Director of Operations and Sectional Director of Operations to ensure purposeful communication and preparedness of team members.
Personal Time Off:
3 days per year
50% Discount on Food – working or not, and applies to your friends and family if they are on same check as you
25% Discount on Catering Orders
$2500 Annual Scholarship Program
$10,000 Berry College Scholarship Program
Tuition Reduction Network of Colleges
Bonuses for Referring new Employees - varies
Corporate discounts at various retailers and services
Self-controlled advancement and increased income opportunities