TMS adoption by Snagajob employers doubles in one year, reaching more than 350 TMS customers
RICHMOND, Va.–Over the past 10 years Snagajob has amassed more than 30 million registered job seekers, making it the dominant talent sourcing provider within the hourly hiring space. Now Snagajob has extended this dominance to the hourly talent management system (TMS) market.
Since Snagajob began offering its TMS product more than two years ago, the company has added over 350 hourly employers as active users. In the last year alone, employer adoption of the TMS, Snagajob Hiring Manager, has grown 100 percent.
This widespread TMS surge has occurred in tandem with the company’s internal growth: Snagajob recently doubled its workforce in one year, moved into a state-of-the-art new 70,000-square-foot headquarters and received its latest round of venture capital funding, which now totals more than $40 million.
“We’re the highest-ranked niche employment site and are very proud to continue to serve that need,” said Rick Parker, senior vice president of marketing for Snagajob. “But we’ve been hugely successful extending our services to further help hourly employers with the hiring process through Snagajob’s talent management system – solutions including candidate assessments, applicant tracking, background screening and other components. Combining sourcing, assessments and a talent management system from a single HR partner makes business sense for hourly employers because they are further automating the hiring process, doing so within a single system that is easy to use and scalable according to the components they need.”
Snagajob product offerings include:
● Talent Sourcing: A ZIP-code search, job alert emails and other channels allow job seekers to find hourly jobs closest to where they live. Employers benefit from the influx of more than one million new members every 50 days and nearly 13 million visits per month.
● Assessments: Because of the tremendous volume of applicants available to them, Snagajob employers may choose to hone in on right-fit candidates with candidate assessments, targeted 15-minute tests that help hiring managers identify candidates best suited for their open positions. More than 3,300 Snagajob employers use assessments as part of their hiring process.
● Hiring Manager: Snagajob’s Hiring Manager TMS product fully automates and integrates all of the solutions necessary for employers to efficiently move a potential hire from candidate to employee in just a few days.
- Applicant Tracking: Applicant tracking lets hiring managers quickly view a dashboard to see applications reviewed, interviews scheduled and hires made, as well as other key touch points in the hiring process.
- Background Screening: An automated process completed before hiring, background screening gives hiring managers verified information about a potential applicant, while keeping the employer compliant with ever-changing laws.
- Tax Credit Screening: Snagajob software shows hiring managers which candidates are eligible for federal, state or local tax incentives and provides the necessary forms.
- Onboarding: When an offer has been accepted, hiring managers can keep paperwork under control by having new employees complete forms such as W4s and state forms via computer, eliminating paperwork and ensuring compliancy.
● Training Manager: Hiring managers can use and monitor web-based programs to help train both new hires and existing employees.
Snagajob’s TMS clients routinely produce impressive results.
“Snagajob’s talent management system has been a major help to our managers with its improved tracking and organization for all applicants,” said Frank Romano, executive director of human resources for Concord Hospitality. Hiring Manager helped the company reduce turnover 35 percent within its Applebee’s Neighborhood Grill & Bar, Village Inn, Holiday Inn and Famous Dave’s franchisees.
“It has also improved the quality of the interviews our managers conduct while adding to the overall efficiency of our hiring process. We see a noticeably better candidate pool and are impressed with the quality hires we have added to our company.”
Snagajob employers span key hourly industries, with high concentrations among the restaurant, retail and healthcare verticals. A sampling of brands Snagajob works with – either for sourcing or also talent management – includes: Texas Roadhouse, Burger King, Chipotle Mexican Grill, Dunkin’ Donuts, Michaels Stores, Rite-Aid, Merry Maids and Home Instead Senior Care, among many others.
Snagajob, the largest hourly employment network for job seekers and employers, is the only company to provide both sourcing and talent management solutions to the hourly industry. With more than 30 million registered job seekers and the leading hourly-focused talent management system, Snagajob has been fulfilling the dreams of hourly workers and those who employ them since 2000. Headquartered in Richmond, Va., Snagajob has been named the No. 1 Best Small Company to Work for in America by the Great Place to Work Institute. To find out more, visit snagajob.com/employer-solutions or snagajob.com.