The New Rules of Getting Your Jobs to Show up on Google
How to optimize your jobs for the new Google job search tool & maximize applicant reach
The new Google job search tool is here. And with 50%+ of hourly job searches starting on Google, businesses stand to lose a lot (of applicants) if your jobs don’t show up in Google’s new jobs tool.
So, what is the new Google job search tool? How can you tell if your jobs are optimized to show up in it? How is Google’s jobs tool changing how people find and search for jobs … and what does that mean for your recruiting strategy?
Watch our on-demand webinar now — with Google jobs search expert Ken Shafer — for these answers, plus:
- Learn the 3 “must-haves” to get your jobs to appear in the new Google job search tool
- Discover why most industry brands won’t show up in Google’s job search results
- See the impacts NOT showing up in the Google job search tool has on your applicant traffic
- Get tips on how to optimize your job postings and career pages for Google’s job search tool
- Find out how Snagajob’s Google-optimized offerings instantly give you a huge competitive edge