Crew Member Career Opportunities!
TOMS King, a franchise of Burger King Corporation, is currently looking for bold, energetic people to join our team. If you have the drive, a big smile and a passion for delivering excellent customer service, then we want to hear from you!
Best in Class Crew Members are an important ingredient to the success of the business. Our crew is responsible for delivering our ‘Customer Promise’ by providing outstanding products and customer service to our guests. TOMS King is deeply committed to excellence and rewards our employees for their strong performance.
The Crew Member position is responsible for providing exceptional guest service and support while working closely with the Restaurant General Managers and other crew members to maintain operational standards and procedures. This position operates under the direction of the Restaurant General Manager, Assistant Managers, and Shift Coordinators. This position has direct interactions with guests and members of the field operations team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Greets guests with a smile, receives orders, processes payments, and responds appropriately to customer issues
- Operates cash register or point of sale devices, as needed, and uses value-added suggestive-selling techniques to generate additional sales opportunities
- Verifies the accuracy of guests’ orders
- Prepares and packages food and drink products
- Cleans kitchen area, counters, food preparation areas, and utensils
- Cleans dining room, restrooms, and exterior grounds
- Maintains health and safety standards in work areas
- Unloads and stocks inventory items as needed
- Performs duties at multiple workstations
- Prompt and regular attendance on assigned shifts
- Follows TOMS King uniform and grooming standards and policies
- Works to resolve issues that may arise in the restaurant
- Learns team effectiveness skills; works with others to achieve team goals
- Responds to guests’ needs in a professional and polite manner
- Communicates in a positive manner with customers, peers, and managers
Highlights of benefits:
TOMS King offers career advancement opportunities, promoting from within! Competitive wages, E-learning tools for training and development, flexible schedules, employee meal discounts, and scholarship opportunities.
TOMS King requires that all employees must be at least sixteen (16) years of age with previous fast food experience preferred. The incumbent must possess excellent verbal communication skills, have the ability to provide exceptional customer service, and remain organized in a fast-paced environment. Reliable transportation is essential, and this position requires one to have the ability to stand up to 8 hours for a shift and at times lift items 30-50 pounds. Work in this environment requires you to use motion that entails pushing, pulling, stretching and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrists.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
Browse similar jobs (258)
Sterling, Virginia 20165
Sterling, Virginia 20164
Sterling, Virginia 20164