Now Hiring for 2nd Assistant Managers!
The 2nd Assistant Manager must be able to complete weekly and monthly inventories and analyze problem areas and implement program to correct. Be able to do all product ordering. Understand all “controllable” areas of restaurant P&L. Do crew reviews. Participate in first level interview process for new hires.
Job responsibilities include:
- Shift control, basic understanding and execution of QSC.
- Train new employees and practice on-going training and follow up.
- Discipline crew and participate in their reviews.
- Know and understand all daily paperwork, opening and closing. (daily inventories, cash controls)
- Be able to assist management team in obtaining restaurant financial goals, such as labor, food and paper costs, sales building through service and quality product.
- Valid Driver’s License
Schedule - Full Availability
- Personal Paid Days (PPD)
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Life Insurance is available
- 401(k) Plan
- Salary Increases
Popeyes - Sweet P Enterprises Inc