We have an immediate opening for a Greeter.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
At Stevi B’s we have a passion for pizza which is why we're up early each morning, making dough from scratch in order to serve you the freshest pizza possible. All of our pizzas are made from only 100% real cheese and hand-selected, garden fresh vegetables. Our goal is to create fresh, hot, delicious pizza that keeps you coming back for more.
The Cashier/Greeter is responsible for completing sales transactions within the establishment and performing other support functions which may include cleaning the food, display and/or stock areas and assisting with stocking activities; performs all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management. This is a non-exempt position and typically reports to the Store Manager.
- Welcomes all guests and assists with seating requirements as necessary.
- Operates a cash register and receives payment from customers in cash or credit card, accurately counts and provides change to customers as required.
- Maintains a solid knowledge of products and services available in unit
- Cleans and stocks work area
- Assists in locating, reconciling, and verifying the accuracy of transactions and operate equipment with peripheral electronic data processing
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Requires the ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to lift/push objects weighing over 10 lbs.
Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers