Tier I Product Support Specialist - in the support of Google Fiber!
teleNetwork is looking for motivated individuals to join our team in support of Google Fiber Television and Internet services. This is an entry level technical support position on a growing engagement with room for upward advancement.
Must be able to work various shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Background check required.
- Position requires regular attendance and punctuality.
- Previous experience in customer service, hospitality, or technology fields.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- A genuine drive to go above and beyond to help customers.
- Troubleshoot Fiber television and internet services.
- Provide details in regards to the sales and sign up process.
- Help customers with billing and account management.
- Escalate issues as needed to other departments.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
If you're confident, outgoing, friendly, detailed, passionate about technology, just plain FUN, and have the ability to work reliably/consistently out of our North Austin or San Marcos offices, we want to talk to you!
*4 -weeks of Paid Training (Mon--Fri from 10a--7p).
*Additional Bonus Opportunities available for positive customer interactions.
*Opportunity for advancement & growth.
*Monthly Discount on Google Fiber services.
*Monthly Food Stipend.
*Benefits include: paid time off after 90 days; health, dental, vision, and life insurance; 401K with matching.
*Unique monthly incentive programs.
*Access to significant discount programs for many popular retailers and service providers.
*AM (1st Shift time frame) Scheduling.
*PM (2nd Shift time frame) Scheduling.
teleNetwork is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Veterans are welcome and encouraged to apply!