Assistant Clinic Administrator
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Assistant Clinic Administrator.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership massage clinic.
Principal duties include assisting the Clinic Administrator with:
- Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic.
- Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
- Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
- Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
- Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
- Providing excellent service to members/ guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/ guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
- Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/ guests.
- Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
- College education preferred.
- Management, sales and/or marketing helpful.
- Sales experience in service/retail industry.
- Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
- Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic Administrator.
- Competent trainer and motivator.