We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Delivery Drivers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Are you looking for a career with a company that is GROWING and REWARDS highly competitive, sports-minded individuals for their results? At Aaron’s, you will find a highly competitive and rewarding work environment with unlimited growth potential as long as you have a “Can Do” attitude and strong work ethic!
This position is responsible for merchandise handling such as loading, securing, delivering, setting up, troubleshooting, and demonstrating. Reviewing lease agreements is also occasionally required.
Reports directly to the General Manager (or Sales Manager with GM direction)
- The Acquisition and Maintenance of Customers
- Verify correct product and accessories for delivery or return
- Ensure that all merchandise is clean and in operating condition prior to delivery
- Review necessary information sheets
- Load, secure and protect product in delivery vehicle
- Offload, install and demonstrate merchandise
- Ensure that delivery schedule is followed
- Deliver merchandise to customers' homes and businesses-without additional damage
- Assist with merchandise returns-load and service product in vehicle
- Perform routine service calls and product exchanges
- Clean and certify merchandise in the Certification Zone for all items personally returned
- Maintaining the store's warehouse in a neat and orderly manner
- Assist in maintaining the showroom floor as per company guidelines
- Safely operate delivery vehicle
- Document all vehicle movement on daily route sheets
- Conduct daily inspection of assigned delivery vehicle to ensure safety and maintenance guidelines are met
- Confirm customer identification, collect money and obtain customers' signature on lease agreements
- Assist in field marketing programs as requested by store management
- Deliver prescribed company advertisements/flyers when in field (5 up 5 down)
- Other tasks as assigned by management
- Position routinely requires lifting, loading, and "dollying" merchandise 50-300 pounds
- Neatly groomed appearance
- Good communication skills
- Strong technical skills or working knowledge of electronic products
- Good driving skills
Satisfactory MVR (driving record), D.O.T. physical and drug screen, criminal background investigation with job performance reference check and required testing