What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting, social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
- Clean off all plates and glassware from tables that have left.
- Clean and re-set the table according to Standard Operating Procedure.
- Make sure the chairs and floor area around the table is clean.
- Bring all dishware to the dish area for cleaning.
- Utilize dishwasher for washing dishes.
- Change trash as necessary.
- Keep floors in the kitchen and service area clean.
- Clean and restock restrooms.
- Other duties as needed by management
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old