Exciting things are happening at Papa John’s…and our career experience just keeps getting Better! Better Ingredients, Better Pizza, Better Opportunities, Papa John's!
Papa John’s Assistant Managers assist the General Manager in managing all functions of a Papa John’s restaurant to ensure that high quality products and service are delivered to our customers to ensure restaurant profitability. Other responsibilities include the management of operations, including the execution of all Company policies, procedures, programs and systems, and ensuring compliance with all federal, state and local laws and ethical business practices.
Papa John’s Assistant Managers are motivated, team-oriented leaders with excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build a team that works together, increase profits, and provide superior customer service. They instill pride and accountability in their team.
At Papa John’s we consider all of our Team Members to be more than just employees! We care about you and your development. In fact, most of our promotions come from within! So become a part of the Papa John’s family and join us as a Team Member!
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- 18 years of age or older
- Hard-working, punctual, dependable, team-oriented, friendly, honest and customer focused
- Willing to work in a fun, fast-paced environment
- Valid State Driver's license and at least six months of driving experience in the U.S.
- Acceptable motor vehicle record (we reserve the right to conduct background checks when appropriate)
- Proof of active insurance
- Reliable transportation
- Cash management skills
- Attention to detail, initiative and commitment to task
- Superior customer service skills
- High school diploma or GED
- Successful and stable employment history
- Contribute to profit goals by ensuring they stay within company guidelines and target goals by accurately utilizing the POS System.
- Execute cash management duties
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage the company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe, organized and in compliance with safety and security standards at all times
- Lift and move 50 pounds
- Lead a team without supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to Team Members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues
- Food Discounts
- Training Programs
- Opportunity for Advancement
- Competitive Benefits Package
- Competitive paycheck
- Fun, nurturing environment where you will learn valuable business and people skills!