Top Pay & Benefits for Experienced QSR Managers (Euless, Fort Worth, Grand Prairie, Roanoke, Keller, Hurst)
EXCEPTIONAL and EXPERIENCED QSR MANAGERS
for BRAND-NEW DAIRY QUEEN RESTAURANTS
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Euless, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Beach St, NE Fort Worth, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Grand Prairie, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Roanoke, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Keller, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Hurst, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Basswood Blvd, NE Fort Worth, TX
Lickety Split Food Services (Dairy Queen franchise) -- Hwy 360 & Green Oaks Blvd, Grand Prairie, TX (OPENING MAY 2016)
READY FOR A NEW CAREER? WANT A NEW OPPORTUNITY WITHIN A RAPIDLY GROWING MULTI-UNIT ORGANIZATION?
If you are looking for a career-building move to a dynamic company offering upward-mobility, than a management position with us is THE terrific opportunity you've been waiting for.
- Competitive salary ($25,000 - $45,000+ based upon experience)
- A bonus plan of up to +30% of base salary paid monthly that is clearly defined and attainable
- Paid vacation
- 45-hour work week, two days off in a row per week, one four-day weekend per month
- Certified training includes in-restaurant and classroom
- Highly professional corporate culture
- KEY positions immediately available
- Opportunity to rapidly advance within the company
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Who We Are
Lickety Split Food Services ("Lickety Split") was incorporated in 2012 to build and operate multiple Dairy Queen Texas Country Foods freestanding restaurants in the greater Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex. Our first restaurant in Euless (700 N Industrial Blvd Euless TX 76039) opened to record-breaking volume in April 2013. Our second restaurant opened in Northeast Fort Worth (8620 N Beach St Fort Worth TX 76244) opened in November 2013 to even higher volume. Our third restaurant in Grand Prairie (2640 W IH 20 Grand Prairie, Texas 75052) opened in April 2014 and is one of the largest DQs ever constructed. Roanoke (1500 N Highway 377 Roanoke, Texas 76262) opened in August 2014, our Keller location (455 Keller Pkwy, Keller, TX 76248) opened in December 2014, and our Hurst location (728 Airport Fwy, Hurst, TX 76054) opened in June 2015. We recently opened or newest location in NE Fort Worth at 35W and Basswood Blvd and are looking forward to our eighth location opening in May 2016 off of Hwy 360 and Green Oaks Blvd in Grand Prairie, TX. (2155 N State Hwy 360, Grand Prairie, TX 75050) Each building is all-new construction and features the best available equipment and amenities. Our development plan anticipates that we'll continue to open two additional restaurants per year for the foreseeable future.
Lickety Split provides exceptional service and unrivaled enthusiasm for the 70-year old and highly favored DQ brand by establishing thriving and profitable restaurants where people of all ages will discover that "we treat you right."
Who We're Looking For
Due to our immediate and rapid expansion, we are hiring experienced QSR managers with the ability to be rapidly promoted. As future restaurants are opened the opportunity to quickly advance to a General Manager position may be available to the most successful managers. And for the most successful GMs, there is continued opportunity for advancement to Area Supervisor and beyond.
As an assistant manager, you will be an integral member of our operations team with the responsibility to ensure your restaurant operates to the highest standard of customer experience excellence and in so doing that systems and processes are being followed in order to maximize profitability. You will contribute to the entire restaurant operations including financial performance, product production, inventory, personnel, sales, and marketing for the restaurant.
You are accountable for all aspects of store operations including compliance with standards of operations and administration, the protection of company assets, and adherence with all company policies.
Essential job functions include, but are not limited to:
- Oversee and manage all areas of restaurant and make decisions on matters of importance.
- Ensure that all PRIDE (DQ's "Personal Responsibility In Delivering Excellence") systems and routines are incorporated into the day-to-day operations of the restaurant.
- Responsible for the development and achievement of the restaurant's business plan by working with the GM and owner and interacting with DQ corporate staff.
- Ensure guest service in all areas is exceptional.
- Take immediate and appropriate action to resolve problems and ensure customer satisfaction is maintained.
- Organize and implement local restaurant marketing as well as regional and national marketing promotions to maximize community presence and generate restaurant sales.
- Lead, inspire, and develop restaurant managers and crew through your personal example.
- Establishment of performance expectations and the delivery of regular performance reviews.
- Responsible for effective management and crew schedules to efficiently ensure that your restaurant is properly staffed for all day parts and sales volumes.
- Manage restaurant P&L to optimize profit, control COGs, labor, and controllables.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as requested by GM.
- Manage the operation of the restaurant through the development and growth of staff, sales, and profitability to meet goals established in restaurant's business plan.
- Ensures the restaurant is in accordance with established company standards, policies, and procedures.
- Assists in the success of the restaurant by ensuring guest satisfaction through adhering to company standards for quality, value, service, and cleanliness.
- Maintain a positive working relationship with all affiliated restaurants to foster and promote a cooperative and mutually successful corporate culture that will maximize employee morale, productivity, and efficiency.
- Creates and improves upon existing systems and processes which will add value to the organization.
Experience, Skills, and Abilities
- Minimum of three and preferably five+ years of QSR management experience.
- Must have a valid ServSafe certificate.
- Must have exceptional customer service standards and excellent employee relation skills.
- Proven track record of aggressive P&L management and demonstrated ability to build sales.
- Detail oriented with the capability to oversee multiple aspects of the business simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Performs well under pressure in a high volume restaurant including moving and responding quickly for long periods of time.
- Must be able to work in and out of different temperature ranges.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 75 pounds.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, exhibit good manners, proper personal hygiene, positive attitude, and promptness.
- Great oral communication and clear comprehensive skills.
Education: High school degree or equivalent; Bachelor's Degree (four year college or university) preferred.
Certifications: Valid ServSafe® Food Protection Manager Certification required.
Computer Skills: Microsoft Office Software applications.
The successful candidate is already a proven and successful leader in Quick Service Restaurant (QSR) management. You like challenges. You expect to share in the profitability of the operation. You are ready for a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to grow with a dynamic organization and possess the inherent potential to become a General Manager.