While Denny's is totally committed to our guests' satisfaction, we realize this can be accomplished only through employees with the same level of commitment. As part of the Denny's team, you will have opportunities for both personal and professional growth. General Managers:
- Provide leadership and supervision to a single restaurant management team and its employees.
- Report to an Area Manager.
- Supervise up to four restaurant managers and up to 100 hourly restaurant employees.
- Have direct accountability for all operational results for one company restaurant.
Energetic? Enthusiastic? Enjoy pleasing guests? Great people will help us on our journey. Denny's is committed to pursuing our vision.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- High School Graduate or equivalent, advanced education preferred.
- A minimum of two years experience in a restaurant as a General manager or comparable position.
- Must successfully complete the Denny's Management training program.
- Must be legally eligible for employment in the US.
Positions are with an independently owned and operated franchisee of DFO, LLC.
Join us. We offer highly competitive wages with performance-based raises, flexible scheduling, paid vacations and discounts on meals. Our training programs are the best in the industry. Eligibiligy for benefits are at your fingertips.
Be a part of a team where our customers AND our employees are welcomed, valued and appreciated.