We have an immediate opening for a Waitstaff.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Provide food service to residents, guests, and employees under sanitary conditions.
- Greet and seat residents coming into the dining room.
- Recite the daily menu to those residents who require assistance getting their meal;
- Serve the residents their food; clear tables and reset for next resident and or next meal.
- Assist in setting up the dining room before each meal and assist serving when required for private parties.
- To provide assistance in all dietary functions as directed and in accordance with established dietary policies and procedures.
Successful candidate must have an excellent work record reflecting great customer service, dependability and a positive attitude.
Benefits are offered after 90 days of employment (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, 403b) to full-time employees.
Hours Mon-Sat 10a-6:30p & Sun. 6:30a-3p.
Extensive background check and drug screen will be required for all positions.