Dominate Food Services is one of New Jersey’s premier Burger King franchises, owning 11 restaurants in Northern and Central New Jersey. The company is rooted in a strong culture that believes success depends on the people they hire and that those people are the most valuable resource a company has. Restaurants are open various hours, including late night, so that there are lots of times available to work.
As a Shift Coordinator, you’ll be supported with the tools and training needed to succeed in our dynamic organization. With strong performance, you can progress with possibilities for advancement to Assistant Restaurant Manager.
The Shift Coordinator is responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- Restaurant operations during assigned shifts when management is not present.
- Providing production direction to team members
- Setting an example for team members to implement shift plan
- Demonstrating patience and a positive service attitude
- Adhering to compliance standards and all operations processes
*Must have reliable transportation
If this sounds like you, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please an application with us today.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Minimum Age - 18+ years old
- High School diploma or GED