Dominate Food Services is one of New Jersey’s premier Burger King franchises, owning 11 restaurants in Northern and Central New Jersey. The company is rooted in a strong culture that believes success depends on the people they hire and that those people are the most valuable resource a company has. Restaurants are open various hours, including late night, so that there are lots of times available to work.
You run a tight ship. And you’ll need every bit of that fire as a Restaurant General Manager. From complete customer satisfaction to managing your team, running the operations of the restaurant, and ensuring financial performance, you’ll have an entire business in your hands.
The General Manager is responsible for the following:
- Overall accountability for the operation of a single restaurant (10-45 employees) ensuring delivery on the Customer Promise, and ensuring desired restaurant outcomes (increased sales, profitability, and employee retention)
- Mobilizes the restaurant management team to oversee the financial controls, operations, people development, customer service and compliance within the restaurant across all shifts
- Directs accurate preparation and sale of products
- Ensures company standards on equipment, facility and grounds are maintained by using a preventative maintenance program
- Motivates and directs team members to exceed customer expectations with fast, accurate, friendly service in clean surroundings.
- Provides coaching and feedback to team and managers on team stations, products, processes and policies
- Assumes full accountability for the restaurant profit and loss management by implementing marketing strategies; following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reporting to enhance restaurant results
- Enforces compliance with government regulations, Market Policy, employment law, food safety, National Security Policy, operations and policies and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across shifts
- Leads restaurant management team in recruiting, selecting, hiring, training and retaining effective team talent. Counsels and disciplines team members as necessary.
If this sounds like you, and would like to be part of a great team and work with people who care, please an application with us today.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Minimum Age -18+ years old
- High School diploma or GED required; 2 year of college preferred
- Strong math and Windows-based computer literacy
- Reliable transportation
- 1-2 years supervisory experience in QSR required