Back of House Team Member
Who We Are
Pizza Ranch ®Inc., started as a single location in Hull, Iowa in 1981. Pizza Ranch is in the category of a fast casual restaurant. Our unique concepts specialize in pizza, chicken, salad and dessert buffet, as well as delivery and take out. Our franchise has grown steadily, at the end of 2012 with 176 locations in ten states. What makes Pizza Ranch® unique is that most stores offer a host of dining options.
We strive to make a positive impact for those that are devoted to family, faith and guests, we call them devoted diners. Our company is fueled by a powerful mission to “Establish Every Pizza Ranch® as a business ministry opportunity where our guests receive a legendary experience through quality food and service; and where we take a positive leadership position in the communities we serve and equip our employees with tools to lead happy and productive lives.”
Pizza Ranch is committed to making a positive impact no matter how big or small so that each person leaves a little better off, because of the genuine care and concern we give to our guests, team members and communities.
If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who love to be of service to others.
All our Crew Members are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants. There are two ways to become a Pizza Ranch Crew Member. You can apply for either a Front of the House (Dining Room), or Back of the House (Kitchen). The responsibilities below will give you a general idea of the types of activities involved in both of these departments.
- Front of House Support Duties—Guest Hospitality, Safety, Buffet Coordination and Maintenance, Point of Sale, Dining Room Cleanliness, Guest Relations & Transactions, Phone Responsibilities
- Back of House Support Duties—Food Preparation and Safety, Processing Orders, Pizza, Chicken, Dish Room order and cleanliness, Out the Door Order coordination
- Could include, some, all or none of the duties. The exact position will be determined post interview.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift
- Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping
- Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds
- Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service
- Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests
- Restaurant experience preferred but not required
Browse similar jobs (25)
Sioux City, Iowa 51104
Sioux City, Iowa 51106