Who We Are
Pizza Ranch ®Inc., started as a single location in Hull, Iowa in 1981. Pizza Ranch is in the category of a fast casual restaurant. Our unique concepts specialize in pizza, chicken, salad and dessert buffet, as well as delivery and take out. Our franchise has grown steadily, at the end of 2012 with 176 locations in ten states. What makes Pizza Ranch® unique is that most stores offer a host of dining options.
We strive to make a positive impact for those that are devoted to family, faith and guests, we call them devoted diners. Our company is fueled by a powerful mission to “Establish Every Pizza Ranch® as a business ministry opportunity where our guests receive a legendary experience through quality food and service; and where we take a positive leadership position in the communities we serve and equip our employees with tools to lead happy and productive lives.”
Pizza Ranch is committed to making a positive impact no matter how big or small so that each person leaves a little better off, because of the genuine care and concern we give to our guests, team members and communities.
If this sounds like an environment where you would like to work, we are always looking for enthusiastic, guest-oriented people who love to be of service to others.
Delivery Drivers are vital to the successful operation of our restaurants and meeting the expectations of our customers. The main responsibility of a Pizza Ranch Delivery Driver is to deliver the orders to the designated places on time. Punctuality and honesty is the attitude required from applicants for this position. Delivery Drivers are also expected to know how to read a basic road map or use a GPS system to find unfamiliar locations. The orders must be delivered right on time and given to customers in a very courteous manner. It is also expected from delivery drivers to make sure that the company’s delivery vehicles are well maintained before and after the shift.
Qualifications, Skills, and/or Competencies:
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have a driver’s license valid under the laws of the state(s) where the team member works, acceptable motor vehicle record, proof of insurance, and satisfactory vehicle
- May be cross-trained to perform other workstation duties within the restaurant as needed
- Ability to be mobile and/or on your feet for extended periods of time during entire shift
- Reaching, bending, stooping, lifting, wiping, sweeping, and mopping
- Ability to lift and carry weight up to 40 pounds
- Strong desire and ability to provide legendary guest service
- Ability to positively interact with Team Members and Guests