We have a part-time opening for a Opener.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Reliable person that considers themselves a “morning person”.To assist in all day-to-day operations, while working in conjunction with the general manager, as well as completing the duties and responsibilities listed below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Opening the club on time
- Creating new suggestions and ideas to better enhance the Retro Fitness facility.
- Review contracts and paperwork.
- Be a concierge to all members. Meet and greet, and always be accessible.
- Make sure the equipment is safe and operational.
- Staying on top of the cleanliness of the facility.
- Addressing all billing issues, questions and concerns.
- Alleviating confrontation and calming situations.
- Making sure the facility is opened and closed on time.
- Being a liaison between employees and upper management.
- Taking weekly and biweekly inventory of all supplies.
- Taking inventory on all supplies on a weekly and biweekly basis. Inventory must be taken on the following:
- Retro Blends: weekly
- Cooler Drinks: weekly
- Office Supplies: biweekly, as needed
- Enter “prospect” information from log and/or member info forms.
- Janitorial Supplies: biweekly
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
CANCELLED 092717 - Retrofitness