We have a part-time opening for a Personal Trainer.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
The trainers are the direct connection between management and the members. Therefore it is imperative that those training have consistently positive mental attitudes and are willing to connect and make contact with as many members as they can each and every day. They must have positive mental attitudes and be willing to both educate all members about the importance of professional instruction as well as selling themselves and what they do, after all, this is a business. All trainers are responsible for everything listed below but not limited to the following.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Must have and maintain a personal training certification from a nationally recognized agency (see standards)
- Must have current CPR and AED certifications (see standards)
- Perform 1st and 2nd orientation sessions (separate supplement will be provided for description)
- Sell and perform personal training sessions
- “Walk the floor” and assist members with any questions or concerns, spotting, etc.
- Care for the floor by re-racking weights, handles, etc.
- Educate the members, both clients and non-clients.
- Be in proper uniform, a Retro shirt and black pants.
- Always look neat, clean and presentable.
- Look like a fitness professional- eat, sleep and breathe a healthy lifestyle.
- Be polite and courteous at all times.
- Must be nationally recognized.
- ACE, AFAA, NASM, ACSM, WITS, NSCA are preferred.
- CPR and AED certifications are required by law and can easily be obtained through the American Red Cross, a local hospital and usually a local First Aid or Fire Dept.
- College degrees in a health related field will supplement a certification although getting “certified” is always encouraged.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!