Our workplace is fun, light-hearted, family-oriented and offers the World’s Greatest Opportunities for applicants like you. You could be a part of a team of refreshingly fun people making the World’s Greatest Hamburgers.
The Ambassador is responsible for providing excellent guest service. The individual suggestively sell deserts and promotional items when assisting the guest with their order. The Ambassador maintains the cleanliness and sanitation standards of Fuddruckers. They posses high energy, a sense of urgency, professional appearance, physical stamina, and is a team player. At Fuddruckers, our Ambassadors take excellent care of their “guests”, attending to each guests needs individually, professionally, quickly and with a smile.
- Minimum 6 months experience in dealing with customers
- Ability to speak, read and write using a minimal amount of the English language
- Must possess excellent guest service and verbal communication skills
- Must maintain a positive and upbeat attitude
- Professional appearance required (see uniform standards)
- Ability to multitask
- Must be a team player with a high since of urgency
- Ability to cross train in other areas as needed
- Activities include, but are not limited to, walking or standing for 6 to 8 hours at a time, reaching, stooping, lifting up to 30 pounds, carrying, talking, and sitting
- Duties involve the coordination of manual and visual dexterity
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old