Here's Your Golden Opportunity!
Come explore a career with Golden Corral at the best family buffet restaurant chain in the country!
As a Crew Leader/ Crew Trainer you are considered the expert in your position and work area. Your primary responsibility is managing productivity in your area to control the cost while still meeting Golden Corral Standards. In addition you will be responsible for the following:
- Delegating side duty and duty roster responsibilities.
- Completing build-to's and productions forms.
- Setting an example by following Golden Corral standards and communicating and supporting management's goals.
- Communicating management's goals to co-workers.
- Communicating ideas and needs of co-workers to management.
Golden Corral posts hourly positions year round to ensure that it is able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes open and available. If you apply for this position and it is not open and available at this time,you will be considered for future available opportunities. During this time your application will remain available for consideration as opportunities become open and available. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Golden Corral will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
Wendy's of Colorado Springs