If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings! Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Servers to join our team!
Check out this combo. Your personality and commitment to create something a little different for everyone plus Buffalo Wild Wing’s amazing offerings in Wings, Beer, and Sports equals total awesomeness. You’re the “go-to” guy or gal with the knowledge and confidence to read your Guests and recommend just the thing to hit the spot. You satisfy the cravings and quench the thirst of our numerous fans. You hook’ em up with the right sauce, the perfect seasoning, the ideal app. And you wrap it all up with enthusiasm and genuine interaction. What’s in it for you? Sauce-soaked grins of satisfaction and endless praise for hot food, cold beer, and sports galore.
Job responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Provide warm welcome to Guests and engage Guests in conversations supporting current sports events, other promotional activities and/or their areas of interest
- Make genuine recommendations regarding all menu items
- Write Guest food orders on slips, memorize orders and enter orders into the POS system
- Check Guest identification to ensure they meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Serve food and/or beverages to Guests to ensure an exceptional dining experience
- Check with Guests to ensure they are enjoying their meals and anticipate any need for corrective action to ensure Guest satisfaction – Inform Managers as needed
- Remove dishes and glasses from tables or counters, and take them to the kitchen for cleaning
- Collect and accurately process Guest payments
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and Managers
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
This position is for a franchisee of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant system
and an independently owned and operated business.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Utilize excellent verbal communication and interaction skills in order to serve BWW Guests
- Ability to create a personalized, positive and memorable dining experience through superior customer service and hospitality skills
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team/company objectives
- Basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to anticipate, recognize and solve Guest issues
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time including sitting, standing, lifting and bending
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts as necessary
- REQUIRED: Certifications to serve food and alcohol as dictated by the State, as well as BWW policy
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify
BWW Moreno Valley DBA Buffalo Wild Wings