It’s Time to Get Your Piece of the Pie!
Ready for a sweet career?
Join our team at Perkins Restaurant & Bakery and you’ll discover just what you need to satisfy your sweet tooth.
We are currently hiring for Servers.
Provides friendly, efficient service to guests according to company policies, procedures, programs, and performance standards.
- Reports to work well groomed, in proper AND CLEAN uniform and practices good personal hygiene.
- Serves high quality food, and checks all orders to make sure they are complete, prepared as ordered, portioned correctly, and attractive in appearance.
- Maintains the cleanliness of his/her station and the pantry.
- Performs side work shift to include rolling silverware, restocking condiment holders, cleaning, etc.
- Executes the service cycle and team responsibilities at all times.
- Has sufficient knowledge of the menu to execute suggestive selling with all guests.
- Writes a guest check and/or operates POS equipment per company policies.
- Anticipates, identifies and corrects system breakdowns to achieve maximum guest satisfaction.
- Communicates with manager on duty and co-workers regarding product/service deficiencies, equipment, safety problems, etc.
Sweet Never Tasted So Good!
- Must have high level of mobility/flexibility in space provided
- Must be able to work under heavy stress/pressure during busy times
- Must have high level of coordination
- Communicating with guests
- Reaching, bending, lifting
- Hand/arm coordination
- Carrying trays weighing about 20 pounds for distances up to 30 feet
- Exposure to heat, steam, smoke, cold
- Continual standing
- Vacuuming (push/pull motion)
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIRED:
Basic skills such as sanitation, safety, and customer service can be taught through in-house training.
In addition to a great job with friendly people, you’ll also receive benefits to enhance your life and limitless career potential.