NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE TOGA!
As a top international pizza chain in business for more than 50 years, Little Caesars offers tremendous career opportunities. As a family owned company, we take an active interest in the professional growth of our team members. This personal approach to career development allows our work force to feel recognized and rewarded.
Our mission is to be the best take-home pizza chain by exceeding customer expectations with extraordinary value, great tasting products, and outstanding people.
Get paid to dance and have FUN! Part-time Sign Dancer job available!
Are you an outgoing energetic individual looking for work? Are you someone who can attract attention? Do you like having fun at work and staying positive?
If so, this is the job for you! We are looking for a part-time Sign Dancer who can hold a sign and have fun at the same time. We are not just looking for your average sign holder. We are looking for someone who can dance with a sign and attract attention.
• You must be very ENERGETIC and get people's ATTENTION!!!
• You must be in decent health. You will be outside.
• You must be able to wave at passing cars while on duty.
• You must be able to stand the entire shift.
• You must have reliable transportation and arrive on time.
• You must be able to pass a drug test.
• You must be at least 18 years old
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Execute cash management duties with POS and Shift Reports
- Assist in the management of adequate inventory levels using the company’s systems and guidelines to minimize loss
- Manage company’s assets by ensuring the restaurant is clean, safe and organized; comply with safety and security standards at all times
- Be hard working, team-oriented, friendly, and honest, and have great customer service skills.
- Reliable transportation to and from work
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to lead a team with no supervision and build an atmosphere of teamwork, energy and fun
- Ability to work with phones, computers, fax machines and copiers
- Ability to successfully perform the job duties of all positions in the restaurant, including pizza delivery
- Communicate, train and promote quality standards to team members
- Professionally and promptly, respond to all customer concerns or issues
EFRC Enterprises, Inc. - Little Caesars