What do you seek in your career path? An opportunity for growth? A chance to succeed? A fun, exciting social environment? Blending all of these together is the difference between a good job and a great career. At IHOP You'll discover a balance between work life and personal life, as well as a wealth of benefits for your health, future, family and happiness.
We strive to encourage, enrich and celebrate our associates every day. Why? It's simple-we found it's the best way to help people reach their potential. It all starts with our inclusive culture, which welcomes and embraces our collective differences...and the strengths these differences create.
If this sounds like the kind of workplace you would enjoy, please apply now!
- Sets and resets dining room tables.
- Assists with clearing tables, refilling water, serving bread, and restocking clean plates, silverware, and glassware.
- Resets tables according to specifications of restaurant.
- Removes plates and silverware when all guests have finished.
- Sets up and breaks down dining room for each shift.
- Maintains service stations in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Performs all opening and closing side work as required.
- Performs additional responsibilities, although not detailed, as requested by a manager at any time.