We invite you to join us and surround yourself with people who share our values:
- HONOR Unbridled caring for the Team, Guest and Company.
- INTEGRITY Doing the right thing!
- SEEKING KNOWLEDGE Seek first to understand, then to be understood.
- HAVING FUN Make the ordinary extraordinary and the mundane fun.
These VALUES create an "Unbridled" culture where Team Members and Managers use honor, integrity, seeking knowledge and having fun to deliver unprecedented service to Guests.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Maintains consistent attention to the entrance of the restaurant and welcomes all guests with a smile and appropriate greeting following HMSHost customer service standards
- Records customer reservations or seating times in a consistent manner providing the highest quality of service to the customer at all times
- Set tables with appropriate silverware, glass and china; maintain neat and clean work station during service
- Seats guests and presents the menu and any specials seats according to company standards
- Oversees the delivery and servicing of food and beverages
- Communicates with the wait staff and other restaurant personnel to ensure the guests' experience meets concept/company standards
- Performs the tasks of the cashier and/or bus person as required including cashing out guests checks to speed up service
- Understands and follows HMSHost cash handling policies and procedures and maintain proper security of cash at all times
- Patrol assigned station, refilling water and coffee, removing service items and condiments per establishment procedures
- Perform other duties in a team effort during downtime which may include rolling silverware, expediting food orders, washing dishes, preparing food for the To-go areas and properly cleaning and filling table condiments (salt & pepper, sugar, napkins, ketchup and mustard bottles)
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Customer service and cash handling experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
- Ability to bend, twist, and stand to perform normal job functions
- Requires the ability to speak, read and comprehend instructions, short correspondence and policy documents, as well as converse comfortably with customers
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Flexible Schedule & Meal Discounts