This position is for a franchisee of the Buffalo Wild Wings restaurant system and an independently owned and operated business.
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings. Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Greeters to join our team!
You never get a second chance to make a first impression. This energetic, interested, and interesting Team Member makes sure that each and every Guest who walks in our doors knows how important he/she is and how thrilled we are to have them with us. You’ll offer friendly conversation, an engaging question or two, and helpful hints about features and favorites you think will enhance the experience. You’ll be “on deck” to help as needed throughout the visit, and you’ll invite each Guest back for another ULTIMATE social experience!
Job responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Provide warm welcome to incoming Guests while ensuring timely seating
- Accurately communicate waiting times to Guests and maintain timely communication to ensure Guests are kept informed in regards to their seating status
- Alert waiter/waitress of new Guests
- Seat Guests in appropriate area to ensure they are comfortable and that a particular server does not have too many tables to ensure quality Guest experience
- Assist with answering telephones and the assembly of takeout orders when necessary
- Assist Servers with running food and bussing tables, but does not serve alcohol if under age
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of host station, ensuring all menus are properly stocked and clean, restock supplies as necessary
- WOW our Guests every day by achieving the highest level of satisfaction with an extraordinary focus on friendly service, food, fun and value
- Anticipate and respond to customer concerns and/or complaints and bring any issues to the attention of the manager with a sense of urgency
- Thank Guests as they leave and solicit feedback about the quality of service they received and/or their personal experience
- Invite Guests to return to BWW in the future
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Superior customer service and hospitality skills
- Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills and a high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and resolve Guest issues
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety and security procedures
- Understanding of BWW food and beverage menus, and the ability to make suggestions to Guests
- Awareness of current marketing promotions and up-coming events to pro-actively inform Guests
- Strong skills in time management and organization, with an excellent attention to detail
- Basic mathematical skills and the ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sales systems
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- Must be reliable and dependable by being punctual, adhering to a schedule and covering shifts when necessary
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and managers
- Prior experience in a restaurant or customer service role preferred
- REQUIRED: Must be legally able to work in the US; verified by E-Verify
Carolina Wings Management