Arby's believes in the importance of flexibility for employers and employees alike, and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset. We treat our people with respect and honesty and are committed to providing our employees with a stable, safe and enjoyable work environment so they may realize their greatest potential.
Shift Managers are responsible for:
- Assisting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all facets of the successful operations for an Arby's Restaurant.
- Providing a high level of leadership to the restaurant and the employees.
- Supporting the General Manager and Assistant Manager with all aspects of generating sales and profit growth efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for individuals with a desire to succeed and grow with a company, preferably with at least one year of restaurant experience and the hunger to move your career to the next level!
Additionally, candidates should exhibit the following behaviors:
- Strong people-oriented leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Drive and determination
- Sound decision-making and problem-solving skills
- Desire for personal and professional growth
Shift Managers will be provided with the following:
- Thorough training program
- Opportunity to advance into management
- Flexible schedules
- Food discounts
- Pay increases as you master specific skill levels
- Ongoing performance evaluations
- Generous employee referral program
- Full-time benefits, health, dental, and vision
- Paid time off
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Arby's is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old