CNA and HHA
Visiting Angels is the fastest growing, most reputable, non-medical homecare service in the US today. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for those in need who wish to remain at home rather than move to a nursing facility. We are passionate about upholding our excellent reputation and we are looking to hire the very best caregivers to help us!
Join our employee-based family of Angels! We care about the individual needs of our staff and pride ourselves on matching the needs of each patient to each Caregiver. We are currently looking for caring, patient, compassionate and reliable CNAs and HHAs who have a genuine interest in working with senior citizens and others in need of assistance.
The ideal candidate for either of these positions will possess the following:
• 1+ years experience in the non-medical in-home care field dealing with seniors
• A love for the senior community
• A compassionate, upbeat attitude
• Good English and communication skills
• A strong commitment to reliability and ethical behavior
• Ability to perform light housework, prepare meals, run errands, etc. for clients as needed
• Ability to work on an hourly basis, 12 hour shifts (either AM or PM,) or a 24-hour live-in shift for clients needing constant attention (live-ins are highly sought after!)
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Caregivers needed for:
- 3, 5 or 7 day jobs
- 24-hour live-in jobs – short/long term
- Morning/Afternoon/Night shifts
- Weekend work
- Valid driver’s license a must
- Current CNA license
- Proficient with English language
- 1+ years of experience in care giving/nursing field
Certifications a plus! Training in advanced transfers and ability to handle total care of clients is preferable. We need you!!!