Team Member- Cashier/Cook/Porter
Team Members are the face of our restaurants. They are an important part of our Guests’ day, and they are experts in creating the Burger King® experience. Team Members provide prompt and outstanding Guest service, quality products, and maintain a clean and comfortable restaurant environment. Whether you work in a cook, cashier, or porter position, every Team Member is a valuable part of our team.
Many of our Company’s Team Members have advanced their careers in our organization, and have gone on to become Restaurant General Managers, District Managers, Administrative Staff, and even Owners. We offer unlimited potential for those that have the capabilities and motivation to be successful in our business. The possibilities are endless here!
- Acts with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of our Company.
- Maintains a calm demeanor during periods of high volume to keep restaurant operating to standard and to set a positive example for the entire team.
- Delivers outstanding Guest service by maintaining a positive and friendly demeanor and connecting with each and every Guest. Every position is expected to do their part to provide amazing Guest service, whether you are a cashier, cook, porter, or manager.
- Follows Company operational policies and procedures, including those for cash handling and safety.
- Provides fresh, quality products consistently for all Guests by adhering to all product build and presentation standards. Follows food safety guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance.
- Promotes great team work and readily assists with team needs throughout the shift.
- Maintains a clean and polished appearance, wearing the designated uniform.
- Consistently uses suggestive selling and up-selling techniques in order to boost restaurant sales and increase Guest satisfaction.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
Must be at least 16 years of age.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old