Glazier / Installer Technician
We have a opening for a Glazier / Installer Technician.
Must be able to work at least 1 shift per week and be available weekdays.
- Must have 2 or more years experience.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
Title Glass Installer Technician
Reports to Manager
Confidentiality is required. This is a physically demanding job. You must be able to lift window and shower door and panel glass, repair and replace it safely, operate ladders and scaffolding and have the hand strength and skills necessary for working with tools and manufacturing equipment. Experience in glass and glazing required. Clean driving record required. This is a drug free workplace.
* Receive dispatch from Manager for daily assignments.
* Review all appointment documents and check for any important note mark on each assignment.
* Load glass and materials, tools, etc. in truck as needed.
* Make a phone call to the office or the customer to let them know in case you will be earlier or late.
* Proceed with the installation as per policies and knowledge.
* Immediately follow up with the Manager on any problems that arise in the installation of the glass or job assign.
* Maintain high levels of quality control.
* Provide excellence in customer service.
* When all job assignments are completed present and sign the daily report.
* Inform the Manager of any needed supplies including out of stock glass.
* Keep all tolls and gas receipts for reimbursement.
* Drive the glass vehicle in a safe manner.
* Insure that all needed equipment is operating properly.
* Immediately report any accident/incident to the Manager.
* Comply with all Company policies and procedures as outlined.
* Maintain a good rapport with all supervisors and co-workers.
* Take responsibility in your area of employment for reporting, making recommendations and correcting situations adverse to the Company's best interest.
* The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Reflective Glass Showers and Mirrors