Now Hiring Associate Managers
Position Summary: The responsibility of the ASSOCIATE MANAGER is to meet customer service guidelines and direct the activities of employees, ensure cleanliness and sanitation, handle administrative and accounting duties, schedule, train, and develop employees.
- Ensures prompt, friendly service according to company guidelines
- Directs overall activities and performance of hourly staff
- Handles verbal guest complaints immediately, and refers verbal and written complaints to the General Manager
- Monitors and maintains adequate food and beverage inventories
- Teaches and enforces alcohol awareness. Builds a positive relationship with local authorities by seeking their assistance in alcohol related issues.
- Assures the compliance with the local, state and federal laws, regulations and guidelines.
- Ensures timely product preparation and presentation meets company standards. Ensures product preparation meets sales volume by use of daily line checks.Ensures maintenance of restaurant cleanliness and sanitation according to company guidelines and government standards
- Completes daily reports and documents on a timely basis
- Schedules staffing in an effective manner ensuring sales volume and service levels.
- Ensures the adherence of all cash handling procedures
- Directs hiring, assignment, training, motivation, evaluation, promotions, discipline, and termination of restaurant personnel.
- Maintains effective safety and security programs according to company policy and government
- Communicates effectively with other management staff
- Keeps abreast with all relative computer application, forms and spreadsheets.
- Completes all other assigned duties and responsibilities
Compensation and Benefits:
- Flexible hours
- Discounted meals
- Friendly workplace
- Medical benefits available
- Excellent training program
- Paid vacation (if qualifying)
- Potential for advancement
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
Applebee’s is an equal opportunity employer.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Three years full service general management experience in the restaurant industry.
- Two years management experience, with a minimum of three months each in all of the following operational areas; Kitchen, Bar, Front of House Operations and Financial/Human Resource and Systems Management is required.
- Strong Leadership skills – demonstrated ability to lead people and get results through others – is required.
- Must be able to speak, read, write, and understand the primary language(s) of the work location.
- Ability to speak Spanish is a plus.
- Ability to exhibit a professional image is required.
- Ability to exert well-paced mobility for periods of up to six (6) hours in length and have the ability to lift 10 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Ability to have the stamina to work a minimum of 50 hours a week.