Crew Member - Biscuit Maker
LOOKING TO BE A STAR?
You can be at RMC, because the opportunities to shine are even bigger than our burgers! When you work in our restaurants you can shine with us .
YOU CAN SHINE WITH US!
Bring your motivation and come see what we're talking about, from first rate training to career path advancement opportunities and other benefits that will make your STAR power even brighter. Come check out the good life at RMC
LIFE AT RMC
Are you the type of person who thrives in a fun and fast-paced environment? If yes, then you'll love working at RMC
START YOUR PATH TO STARDOM
At RMC success for each of our employees is possible with good ideas, hard work and determination – all traits we look for when we interview people like you. If hired, you'll bring a great work ethic as you go about your daily job. And you can expect a menu of great tasting choices you'll be proud to serve. That combo of good people serving great food makes the RMC experience one that keeps our customers coming back for more. RMC is committed to providing every employee with a workplace that offers respect, training and the opportunity to succeed. Our company is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity.
BISCUIT MAKER JOB PURPOSE STATEMENT & JOB FUNCTIONS
To prepare fresh, hot, quality biscuits according to company recipes, procedures and standards with strict adherence to safe food handling procedures. Assist other food production personnel as needed.
- Prepare and bake biscuits according to company recipes and procedures.
- Prepare biscuits to meet business demands without over producing.
- Clean cooking utensils, pots, pans, equipment and floors.
- Assist with other food production needs.
- Maintain a cooperative, harmonious working relationship with management and fellow team members.
- Ensure personal appearance meets company standard and displays professionalism at all times.
- Recognize and adhere to all sanitation, safety, and security policies and procedures to provide a safe environment for all.
If you're interested in this position at our restaurant we're interested in you. We are looking for crew members who are motivated, team-oriented, friendly, dependable and driven to provide excellent guest service. We offer competitive wages, employee meal discounts and advancement opportunities.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old