Retail Store Manager
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Retail Store Manager .
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Valid Driver’s License
FuelMaster is seeking an experienced Retail Store Manager to oversee our high-volume retail facility. You will be responsible for the generation and execution of travel center plans to achieve established standards, sales and profit objectives as well as customer satisfaction. As a Retail Store Manager, you must exemplify integrity and accountability at the managerial level as well as demonstrate excellent team leadership skills. Furthermore, you must be able to work a flexible schedule of nights, days, weekends and holidays. You’ll receive outstanding training, pay, and benefits to ensure that customers’ expectations are exceeded each time they shop at FuelMaster.
• 2+ years retail, restaurant, travel stop or convenience stores, or the petroleum industry, big box, grocery, or department store management experience
• 2+ years experience managing operations with an annual sales volume of $2+ million
• 2+ years experience supervising and training 5-20 employees
• Valid driver’s license and adequate transportation to and from the bank
• Ability to lift a minimum of 50lbs on a regular basis
• Intermediate level PC skills including MS Outlook, MS Word, and MS Excel
• A high school diploma or GED and Ability to communicate (verbally and in writing) in English
The Retail Store Manager will:
• Ensure that customer expectations are met
• Conduct meetings with subordinate employees
• Maintain effective vendor relationships
• Build, coach, manage and develop teams from a staffing, interviewing, hiring and training standpoint.
Additional responsibilities for the Retail Store Manager include:
• Ability to create and maintain a customer focused culture
• Always ready and willing to work and grow with their teams to consistently offer professional drivers and travelers the best service on the interstate.
• Make safety the top priority for your team and customers.
• Lead your team with great customer service skills.
• Maintain a high ratio of repeat customers through great service.
• Create a team atmosphere with open communication.
• Coach and develop employees.
• Execute marketing programs to meet/exceed sales targets and drive sales.
• Achieve set financial targets with integrity.
• Tracking inventory.
• Lead by example and take initiative
• Competitive Salary
• Quarterly Bonus
• Life Insurance
Do you have a proven track record of successful operations, providing exceptional customer service, and training and development? Retail Managers promote sales growth, ensure their teams are well trained, exhibit and coach outstanding customer service, demonstrate a high sense of urgency, maintain a clean and safe facility, and do what’s right for our employees.