Restaurant General Manager
The Restaurant General Manager will play the key role in the operation of our restaurants. The Restaurant General Manager has the overall responsibility for directing the daily operations of a restaurant, ensuring compliance with company standards in all areas of operation, including product preparation and delivery, customer relations, restaurant maintenance and repair, inventory management, team management, recruiting and retention of team members, financial accountability, ensuring that the highest quality products and services are delivered to each customer and other duties as required or assigned.
Additional Responsibilities Include:
- Create value for our shareholders through efficient operations, appropriate cost controls, and profit management
- Effectively manage a restaurant within the policies and guidelines of the company, ensuring 100% customer satisfaction at all times.
- Control day-to-day operations by scheduling labor, ordering food and supplies, and developing the restaurant team
- Ensure OSHA, local health and safety codes, and company safety and security policy are met
- Control profit & loss, by following cash control/security procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, reviewing financial reports, and taking appropriate actions
- Recruit, interview, and hire team members, conduct performance appraisals, take discipline action, motivate and train
- Has authority to hire and fire (or participate in those decisions)
- Ensure maintenance of equipment, facility, and grounds through the use of a preventative maintenance program
- Ensure food quality and 100% customer satisfaction
- Ensure complete and timely execution of corporate & local marketing programs
- Ensure a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
- Must have at least 1 year of Assistant Manager or General Manager experience in the food and/or retail industry.
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
- Must be able to work 50-55 hours per week, rotating shifts, and weekends.